Building Wealth with Professional Asset Management
- My spouse took care of all our investments. Since he (she) died, I don’t know what to do or whom to trust.
- I don’t know where I should invest my money. I’m so confused by everything I read.
- I just received a large inheritance. I’ve never had to invest this much money before.
- I travel a lot now (business or pleasure) and I don’t have time to manage my investments like I used to.
- I recently sold my business (or other assets). Now I just need to figure out how to invest my money.
- I just received a large settlement from a lawsuit, divorce, etc.
Wealth Protection with Retirement/Estate Planning
- I’m retiring soon. I’m not sure how I should take distributions from my IRA and other plans.
- I’m a business owner/professional and I’m wondering what my options are for retirement plans.
- I’m changing jobs. Should I take a lump sum distribution from my current retirement plan?
- I want to avoid probate and save estate taxes.
Smooth Settling of an Estate
- I’m executor/personal representative of my father’s estate (trustee of my father’s trust). I don’t know what I’m supposed to do or how to do it.
Peace of Mind at Incapacity
- I worry about what will happen to me and my money if I become mentally or physically incapacitated.
- I’m concerned about my mother (father). I don’t have the time to help her with her finances, and I’m worried she might be taken in by some scam.
Caring for Loved Ones/Gifts
- One of my children is not responsible with his own money. I shudder to think what will happen to his inheritance — my money — after I die.
- I want my children to be responsible and productive — not spoiled or lazy from a large inheritance.
- I’d like to make gifts to my children and grandchildren to save estate taxes.
- I have a child with special needs. I worry about what will happen to him when something happens to me.
- I’d like to make a large gift to a charity.